AstaraHealing.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petra Margolis on The Wesak Full Moon 5-5-5 Portal Opening

Go down

Petra Margolis on The Wesak Full Moon 5-5-5 Portal Opening Empty Petra Margolis on The Wesak Full Moon 5-5-5 Portal Opening

Post  Sue Fri May 04, 2012 2:12 pm

The Wesak Full Moon 5-5-5 Portal Opening

The number 5 stands for change as we are moving toward the end of this amazing year of change where many possibilities have come into our awareness.

This Portal to me is the last portal opening up to start the change within from being a 5th dimensional being into a multi-dimensional being working on further exploring your inner being beyond what is possible within the 5th dimensional energies.

We know changes have been happening within us, and slowly we have been adjusting to the 5th dimensional frequencies that will replace the 3rd dimensional frequencies once we move through the portal on December 21, 2012.

The 5-5-5 Portal is significant as the last change portal, meaning that if you are planning to move out of this reality completely, this is your moment to make the change.

I am not saying it means you cannot move out of the earth reality, but it does mean that time is running out to complete cosmic ascension on this side of the portal.

Each and every person can complete cosmic ascension, but the fact is that is takes time to adjust, integrate and return fully to your original state of being.

I have been working on this for several years, and know that right now is the time where I am working on completion of this process of cosmic ascension.

The energies that will come in through the 5-5-5 portal are going to be different than previous portals as we are very close to the zero point.

Meaning that the energies will be of such a high frequency after this date that many will not be able to integrate and work with these energies.

Zero point energies are energies that are vibrating at such a very vast speed that it almost seems there is no energy there.

During the 5-5-5 portal we can download the packages of frequencies and light codes needed to be able to adjust and use these zero point energies to make an easy transition into the 5th dimension, but more importantly they allow us to start downloading some of the last processes of cosmic ascension.

Now downloading doesn't always mean we can use them as this always depends upon the inner work we do, but for those that are serious about raising their energy frequency to the highest level possible before the end of this year, this is a good download to have within you.
This is a portal that opens on 5-5-5, and on this date the packages can be downloaded. The portal closes on 5-20-2012 but there will be a direct link to the zero point energy from that moment on.
I am sure there will be some other things coming after that, but usually they depend on what we are ready for so I am not going to make any predictions as to what and when more is coming.

From Petra Margolis
Sue
Sue
Admin
Admin

http://astarahealing.com

Back to top Go down