AstaraHealing.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where do I begin

4 posters

Go down

where do I begin Empty where do I begin

Post  Sue Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Hello, most of you know me as Sue and are aware that I AM not keen on labels.
I have been on this path for what seems a short time, but a long time after all in the scheme of things.
I am here to not only continue to learn with healing, but to share my gifts with others. And teach them how to do so with maitri; unconditional loving kindness and unconditional forgiveness towards Self and also others.
As love and light are of great importance in this time especially, I am so happy to share with others what I know as we explore what we, both as individuals and as a united group can do for the world.
Welcome to Astara…. May your journey be one of light.
And may you enjoy your time here spent with us
Namaste
Sue
Sue
Admin
Admin

http://astarahealing.com

Back to top Go down

where do I begin Empty Re: where do I begin

Post  Wings Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:15 pm

I am so happy and honored to have this forum available Sue, and can't thank you enough for your hard work. Someday soon I hope to be able to write all the reasons why Astara is an important place for me and has affected my life and my heart. I'm so truly honored to be here and be a member of this community, and feel I was led to this place at this time in my life.

Lisa Matthews (Wings)

Wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Magenta Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:33 am

Hugs Inara Sue,

I'm so happy and grateful to be a member of this forum, which will be filled with unconditional loving kindness and forgiveness sunny
Thank you for all your hard work in setting this up for us all and may we sprinkle an abundance of love and light on the pages.
Namaste Magenta flower
Magenta
Magenta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sometakechances Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:42 am

Hi Sue,
Thank you for inviting into your group and allowing me to find this site. It's a beautiful site and I'm happy to be here and looking forward to meeting everyone.
Mary Very Happy
sometakechances
sometakechances

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum