AstaraHealing.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2013 - New Timetable

4 posters

Go down

2013 - New Timetable Empty 2013 - New Timetable

Post  Magenta Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:57 am

A New Year has started and we are making a new timetable for our sessions. Please bare with us and look out for the new healing, meditating and possibly oracle/tarot card sessions cheers
If anyone has any suggestions as to what they would like to see, please leave a message and we will try to help.
Namaste Magenta flower
Magenta
Magenta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

2013 - New Timetable Empty Oracle/Tarot Card Sessions

Post  Jannysylvac Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:44 am

Is there any chance of some oracle/tarot card sessions please?, I would also like to learn more about crystals too. Thanks. Very Happy

Jannysylvac

Back to top Go down

2013 - New Timetable Empty Re: 2013 - New Timetable

Post  Selenite Wed May 08, 2013 2:26 am

Tarot and Oracle Sessions would be interesting most definitely as would some occasional spirit message circles perhaps. Just putting the thought out there! No worries if not. It was worth the thought. I know a bit about crystals but not sure if I know a lot about them. But that too would be fascinating to know more of though!

Hoping to return in chat at some point too if you all will have me back. And if I can remember my login details lol that is the challenge in itself..tis a good job you've got a remember your details button though else I'd have a terrible memory and sense of direction. Very Happy

Selenite

Back to top Go down

Post  Magenta Thu May 30, 2013 4:59 am

Janny and Selenite, apologies for not replying before, I've only just seen this Embarassed

Yes, I'm sure we can set up a time to do Tarot/Oracle readings and open mediumship circles, beginners welcome. It's been a while since I've used my cards, so maybe this is telling me to start again Very Happy

The best time for me is 12noon GMT, Wednesday's or Friday's would be good, or if you are in USA, then I could do an evening or weekend one?

I'll ask Sue about the crystals too.

Thanks for your ideas and once again apologies for the lateness in replying.

Namaste Magenta flower
Magenta
Magenta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Selenite Thu May 30, 2013 5:53 am

My schedule's a bit all over the place at the minute, keep being confused with certain aspects of the week. Job interview tomorrow so won't be in tomorrow. But Friday afternoons from 12pm onwards are probably the best bet, or Wednesdays, unless you can make it during the day on Saturday as opposed to evening times not sure what doing in the evening though as am usually out. Not sure about this Saturday coming either as to what I'll be doing yet. It depends on what I am doing during the day.
Happy if the post has inspired you further though.

Blessings
Selenite

Selenite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jannysylvac Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:47 pm

Hi Mags, any time would suit me, my time's my own...woo hoo. Very Happy

Jannysylvac

Back to top Go down

2013 - New Timetable Empty Time Zones

Post  Magenta Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:41 am

Hi Selenite,

Are you in US or UK, then I can work round this with hopefully the help of another member?

Sorry I can't remember lol

Namaste Magenta flower

P.S.
Janny, I'm so glad you're easy! lol you're in US too? xxx
Magenta
Magenta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jannysylvac Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:32 am

No Mags, I'm in the UK, Lincolnshire to be precise.  And I'm easy but not that easy lol!. xx

Jannysylvac

Back to top Go down

Post  CosmicDust Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:46 am

I can't manage the 12 noon time, but anything any evening 9pm onwards and I'm there! I particularly miss healing meditations (yeah, I know, my dozing off sessions lol).

If anyone's interested, I have a 'ready to go' Fools Journey story which I'm happy to give in chat.... it helps understand the Majors in Tarot. Probably need to break in down into 2 or 3 sessions as it takes approx 2 hours to do in full.... Marathon anyone? lol
xx
CosmicDust
CosmicDust

http://www.cosmicdusting.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Selenite Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:32 am

Hi Mags, I am in the UK.

Selenite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content