AstaraHealing.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earthbound Angel?

3 posters

Go down

Earthbound Angel? Empty Earthbound Angel?

Post  Wings Thu May 17, 2012 3:13 pm

Earthbound Angel Unaware

There are so many experiences we have with angels. They are so subtle most times and I'm always learning about them and how they work. At times I believe there are earthbound angels walking and living with us. For a long time I didn't understand the concept, but I was given a little insight one day...

A few years ago I had a "new car." I was driving down a highway here and the lane I was driving in was torn up to repave. A car in the lane next to me changed lanes in front of me throwing gravel onto the front of my new car. The gravel left huge pock marks and dents in the front end of the car which I couldn't afford to repair and over the next year the paint began to flake off making the marks much more noticeable and my new car didn't look the same. I was heartbroken. I was paying so much to drive and own it, but you couldn't tell anymore by looking at it in the front that it was new.

About a year and a half later, I had not worked for a few months and finally found a more permanent job assignment. I was short on cash from not working. I wished in the back of my mind I could make the money to have the car fixed. I got my income tax refund, but had to use the refund in other "more pressing" ways. While I was at work one day someone hit my car, dragging it from it's parking place and the front headlight was broken and the side corner was dented. The woman who hit me left a note. I went out to eat lunch in my car (I couldn't afford to buy lunch). When I saw the car my heart sank. I couldn't eat. I read her note which left a phone number but no identification. It said to call after 5pm. I just knew this note was fake. I had parked on a busy street, and heard stories about other people being hit here with fake notes and never getting their cars repaired. My insurance had a $250 deductible and I was already $250.00 short of paying my bills. I couldn't afford to pay the deductible to have my car repaired. I went home that night and called the number, getting an answering machine. Thinking I still had a fake number, I waited and tried again later. To my amazement the woman who hit my car answered. She told me she felt so bad and had another accident before mine, so she didn't want to go through her insurance company, but would pay me out of her pocket to have the repairs done. I agreed. I took the car to the shop and got an estimate. Faxed the estimate to her fax and she called me back saying she would come by where I worked the next day to pay for the car. I had my car in the shop the next day and had charged a rental car.

The next day she appeared at my job, check in hand. She hugged me and gave me the check, made out to the shop for the exact amount of the repairs (my request). Then she said she had another check for my trouble. I refused to take it saying, "you’ve repaired the damage and that's all I could take. If your insurance company had paid me, I wouldn't get a check for my troubles." She insisted and pushed the check onto my desk, saying "I've already given this alot of thought and I'm leaving you with this check. Give it to your favorite charity, but it's yours to do what you want." We hugged and she left.

After she left I picked up the check and looked at it. It was made out for $250, the exact amount I needed to pay my bills! I left work that night and picked up my car. Amazing..... They had to replace the front bumper, because she had hit it hard enough that it cracked the rubber. The amazing thing? All the pock marks were gone. My car was new again.

I believe in earthbound angels. She was one for me. I've thought about this alot since then and have come to a new understanding. The concept of an earthbound angel can be so many things but sometimes I believe we are used to work with angels as an earthbound angel ourselves. We may not realize this openly, but on subconscious levels we have agreed to bring something to someone else they may need, even if just a small miracle. This was a horrible thing when I first saw it, but I wasn't recognizing the blessing in disguise, or how many may have been listening to my thoughts. Not until this earthbound angel hit me and showed me her own connections. She wouldn't admit it, but I believe she was flying too close to the ground..... Smile

Wings

Back to top Go down

Earthbound Angel? Empty Re: Earthbound Angel?

Post  Admin Sat May 19, 2012 2:01 pm

AMAZING STORY! WOW!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://astarahealing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wings Sat May 19, 2012 3:07 pm

Thank you!

Wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Magenta Thu May 24, 2012 2:41 am

Magenta
Magenta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wings Thu May 24, 2012 12:32 pm

Thank you. Looking it up! lol!

Wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum