AstaraHealing.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlins Magic - Beautiful Relaxation and Meditation Music

2 posters

Go down

Merlins Magic - Beautiful Relaxation and Meditation Music Empty Merlins Magic - Beautiful Relaxation and Meditation Music

Post  Wings Thu May 17, 2012 1:50 pm

The picture doesn't change on this video, but the music is heavenly and there are no words. It's a good one to use with your eyes closed...

Edited to add the time length of slightly over an hour...

Note: This is a different Merlin's Magic from Sue's Reiki Touch video that is on sticky.

Wings

Back to top Go down

Merlins Magic - Beautiful Relaxation and Meditation Music Empty Re: Merlins Magic - Beautiful Relaxation and Meditation Music

Post  Magenta Thu May 24, 2012 1:57 am

Beautiful Wings I love you I often play this during healing sessions, thanks for sharing on here Smile

Namaste ~ Magenta flower
Magenta
Magenta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Merlins Magic - Beautiful Relaxation and Meditation Music Empty Re: Merlins Magic - Beautiful Relaxation and Meditation Music

Post  Wings Thu May 24, 2012 12:37 pm

It would be great for healing sessions. I didn't know you already had it! lol! I thought I was bringing you something new to listen to! lol!

Wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum