Therapeutic advantages of Magnetic Underlays

Go down

Therapeutic advantages of Magnetic Underlays

Post  Sue on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:05 pm

I can hear some of using asking... what on earth is she talking about.....
Yes I am talking of a cover much like a mattress protector that fits on your bed but these are different in that they are made and sewn with many small magnets embedded in them.

Your second question is... what on earth can they do for me, so please take the time to read on because their health benefits may just surprise you.

We all suffer from pain at different times in our lives from many different causes. it could be due to a medical condition, due to surgery, injuries during sporting activities or due to accident. Then there is also the pain that affects one due to aging.

As we grow older several parts of our bodies experience pain. Ageing is very much a part of living which none can avoid. However there ways to allow the ageing process to be more graceful and simpler without ushering in the 'feeling' of getting older.

There are several factors that help in an easy aging process like good sleep, healthy food, regular exercise and a stress-free mind. Of these sleep is very important to keep you fresh and active during the day.

Magnets have been used since ancient times to treat several illnesses and to maintain a youthful countenance. A lot of research has been done in order to establish the benefits of magnetic therapy in relation to sleep.

The earth, our abode, is a huge magnetic field without which life cannot function properly. A majority of the users of magnetic therapy have reported improvement in their sleep patterns and overall health.

Magnets have been extremely helpful in giving relief from pain due to arthritis, fibromyalgia, sciatica, sports injuries and post-surgery pain. Though magnets do not cure any disease, they increase the body's self-healing capacity.

The magnetic underlays can be made of either cotton or the more expensive ones are made with a rich Merino wool which has the advantage of keeping you warm in winter and cooler in summer and the magnets are sewn in them at regular intervals.

The benefits of using using a magnetic underlay are several due to the direct contact established between the magnets and the body. Magnets make your body feel warm and comfortable. They improve blood circulation and oxygen supply to the cells and tissues of the body.

The magnets increase the release of the sleep hormone called melatonin in the body so sleep tends to be more peaceful.

Magnetic therapy is a chemical-free and natural method of treatment to overcome any painful condition of the body. It does not exhibit harmful side-effects, hence the popularity of this therapy all over the world. The aging process becomes much less complicated with the use of magnetic therapy because it offers relief from pain.

There is also one other point that I think should be mentioned here; we should take advantage of the magnetic properties of this planet Earth that we call home. She has a magnetic North and South Pole as we all know, but what many do not realise is that sleeping with our head and body in alignment with magnetic North can also greatly increase the healing powers within our own bodies. Even if you do not feel a magnetic underlay is warranted at least do yourself the favour of aligning your bed with the Earths magnetic field.... You will be surprised at the difference this simple exercise makes once your body adjusts to the change.

A further point also needs to be made here and that is how important it is to keep our water intake high particularly when you begin to sleep with a magnetic underlay. The deeper relaxation this invokes allows the body to release many of the toxins held within the cells.

Happy sleep healing

Namaste.
Sue
Admin
Admin

http://astarahealing.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Therapeutic advantages of Magnetic Underlays

Post  Magenta on Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:03 am

Great post Inara Sue Smile

Our magnetic underlay arrived this morning, so will be putting it on the bed tomorrow! Here's what it says about my one and the number of magnets...

Unique Merino Wool Underblanket providing warmth, comfort and support with the benefits of magnetic energy
Magnewool offers a natural form of pain relief for many conditions including arthritis - back pain - bone fractures - chronic fatigue symptoms - headaches - insomnia - migraines - sciatica - skin conditions - sports injuries - sprains - stress
Optimum results - 396 high quality 1000 gauss Neodymium magnets with bevelled edge to ensure correct alignment. 60 day money back guarantee.
500gsm washable wool fleece with padded & quilted cotton with elastic corner straps to fasten around the mattress
Suitable all year round - wool is a naturally breathable fibre that allows the body to be warm in winter, but cool in summer.

So with 396 magnets, we will be well and truely magnetised cheers

Namaste ~ Magenta flower

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sue on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:04 am

Sounds great hun, you will need to drink lots of water when you first start using it Laughing

We have had one for many years, in fact on our second now and I know how much difference it made for me after years of barely being able to move when I woke in the morn from back pain and then to be pain free.

Hugs, Sue xx
Sue
Admin
Admin

http://astarahealing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum