AstaraHealing.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invocation Of Forgiveness And Love

Go down

Invocation Of Forgiveness And Love Empty Invocation Of Forgiveness And Love

Post  Magenta Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:08 am

I invite you to join me in an ongoing daily prayer vigil at 9pm your local time, or whatever time you are able to tune in. I have created a lovely invocation that you can consider using, and you are most welcome to add the names of friends and family on our Facebook events page that may be going through challenging times so that we may all come together collectively to send them Love and healing.

This Invocation of Forgiveness and Love is approximately eight and a half minutes long. The first five minutes is the Invocation itself and following this, there is another three minutes in which you can tune into your loved ones, friends and family that may need your support at this time. Together we co-create our Heaven on Earth, and together we create the change we wish to be, supporting and loving one another one another through the Cosmic Heart of All Creation. Additionally, we take this time to come within our own hearts, loving and forgiving ourselves and righting all our relationships through the power of Divine Love, forgiveness, compassion and the knowing that all is Divinely Perfect.

Anrita Melchizedek

Magenta
Magenta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down