spirit world contacting me

Go down

spirit world contacting me

Post  waterbabe on Thu May 30, 2013 7:34 am

hi my name is wendy hylands, for many years i quess i felt differnt, but more so after i had children and nearly lost my life having them too, but they were and still are worth it. i quess i started to feel differnt and just thinking it was having kids i thought it was normal for me to start hearing things, strange things in my house. like laughter but not from the kids, and tittering when i was in the bath. which did make me feel like ok i am going mad. so i just put it down to the kids and mice. how silly am i. well i thought i was and still some people think i am now but now i know differntly. i quess i was opening up to spirit but i didnt know it then. so as the years went by the kids grew up me mental at times. well most of the time realy. little did i know why i felt the way i did, i quess i was to find out, and oh was it a shock to, so here goes. the day i found out i was a pshyic medium and not a nutter. my twin sister told me she was having a reading done at her home and i was alway excited about mediums, so i said great tell me how it went. Well, my sister phoned me up and said omg u need help and fast i said oh why. she said u have demons i said WHAT she began to tell me what the medium said and it was all about me, i said why me she said well u know how mental u are, i said well yes thanks for that, she said well its course u have a demon with u and the lady wants to come and help u. i said oh ok. i started to act really strange shouting panicking really bad to the afect i wouldnt go out or speak to anyone or open the door i felt really ill and really depressed so i went to the docs he gave me tablets for this tablets for that go and see the men in white coats. my family and hubby was really worried by now. so my sister said shall i call her i said NO no no dont u dare call anyone i am ok. only i wasnt, so this one day my sister said ok enough is enough she is coming and thats it. well was i scared omg so so scared. i think i wanted to take all my tablets that day. well she came and i opened the front door and just looked at her. mmmm well she looked back, and said hi my name is karen. i said yeh so. i did let her in and i am so glad i did. unbenown to me i had picked up a witch. and she had been controlling me for years. makeing me the way i was. and very good at it to she was. untill karen was able to take her away from me and other spirits in my home too. she told me i was able to talk to the spirit world but u know i didnt beleive it. ok so now i did feel differnt as i had to learn to live without this witch but how. i didnt know. so again i let them in with out my knowing it, and yes again they controlled me but know another medium came only it took three of them to get him this time. and yes they taught me how to close down and to protect myself/ and white light. now it was payback time, because i now understood what they were and who they were the fallen spirits. now i am able to controll them instead of them controlling me, i have meet my guides/ and i have seen angels who are beautiful. and i thank them every day they are in my life. i still get the odd fallen angel pass bywho wants to have sex with me but now i am the one in controll and they dont hang around now like they did i dont let them. Very Happy
i have had many other things happen to me with spirit that i havent put down in here but i am always willing to talk to anyone who has questions about the spirit world thankyou for listerning to me xxx

waterbabe

Back to top Go down

Re: spirit world contacting me

Post  heavenly on Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:24 am

Thank you for sharing your story Wendy what a story it is. I have had a few spirits that were negative and made me feel scared but now I understand more and I am also in control of it all, not often do they come by now since I stay focused on love and light all the time. Love and light xxxx
heavenly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruthann on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:14 am

Great story, thank you for sharing. I love using sage in my house. Very Happy

Ruthann

Back to top Go down

Post  waterbabe on Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:10 am

i also use sage i have too i live in a haunted house xx

waterbabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruthann on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:18 pm

Oh boy! well that explains allot. Wink

Keep your space well lit, open and with fresh air (but you probably know all that fun stuff)

flower

Ruthann

Back to top Go down

Post  waterbabe on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:06 pm

will i had to put crystals up in my windows and sage all over the house and i do use candles as well as it can get very busy in here at times tut lol xxx

waterbabe

Back to top Go down

Post  heavenly on Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:37 am

If any are negative and your not able to shift them on, call Archangel Michael to kick their butts into touch xxxxxx
heavenly

Back to top Go down

Post  waterbabe on Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:42 am

yes i always ask my guides and i have had to ask the higher dementions for help on moving spirit on. but as you know spirit to like to hide lol which can be annoying at times as we cant always see them they can be so naughty at times Laughing
xxx

waterbabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum