AstaraHealing.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearing a Pathway for Love by Master Kuthumi

2 posters

Go down

Clearing a Pathway for Love by Master Kuthumi Empty Clearing a Pathway for Love by Master Kuthumi

Post  Magenta Thu May 30, 2013 5:11 am

Clearing a Pathway for Love by Master Kuthumi

Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 20th May 2013-

From the expanse and warmth of my heart I extend my love to you now as a greeting that will remain eternally with you. My love for you is never lacking nor is it withdrawn; I love you unconditionally and eternally. It is my greatest purpose to allow and support you to feel the love within your being, to experience, to acknowledge and accept the vast expanse of love that you hold. I would ask also that this becomes your purpose for yourself and for others, to support yourself and others in feeling and experiencing the love that is present. Every action that you take on the Earth whether you achieve it to support yourself or another is to allow you or the other, or in truth both, to experience the love within your beings. Such a beautiful intention that can be held will allow for a greater and more abundant experience of love within your being and reality. There is no such thing as lack of love, only abundant, every flowing eternal and unconditional love. It is important to truly realise and understand my words and their meaning as they can if you choose alter your experience of the Creator's love and loving presence.

Do you push love away? Do you feel as if you are lacking in love or other parts of your reality and being? Are these beliefs that you have created and built true or helpful to you as a being who seeks to become one with the Creator? Can you acknowledge that lack is another feeling or belief in disguise, as you rejecting and pushing yourself further away from the Creator's abundant love?

At the centre of most experiences of lack is fear but fear can take on so many different forms that it is no longer recognised as fear. Fear in itself is an illusion, fear doesn't exist and yet often you may choose to create it. There is only the essence within your being, the easiest way for you to experience and to recognise this essence is to acquaint it with love. To love as the Creator and to be loved can be one of the most valuable and difficult lessons upon the Earth to master because there are so many levels and forms within your being and reality that this lesson manifests as, in order for you to experience and overcome it. Often lessons connected to love manifest without you consciously realising and so it can take great self-observation to truly recognise and understand them, allowing yourself to open up to love. Experiencing, embodying, accepting and expressing the love of the Creator can be both something that you deeply desire and also fear simultaneously. When you begin to let go of the need, the attachment and desire for experiencing the love of the Creator especially as an expression through others then you set yourself free. Often when in a physical body the experience of separation is so severe that you can become focused on the need, attachment and desire to experience the love of the Creator therefore becoming so concentrated on seeking love that you forget that which you seek is always present and available for you to experience. It is often nourishment of the essence or love that is already present within your being is all that is required but one can often become focused on seeking nourishment for the inner love as well which acts as a distraction.

Recognition, knowingness, repetitive focus of the presence of love eternally growing within your being will again offer to you the freedom that is needed to enjoy and experience that which is within you. When your demands upon the Creator and those around you cease then there is no choice but to observe what is left within you. It can often appear that what remains within you is weak and unworthy of your focus but this is only because you have yet to recognise all that you are and all that is the Creator within your being. This recognition is eternal and so there is a need to become familiar with the process of recognising the Creator, and or love within your being. The process of recognising the Creator becomes your constant companion. The freedom that can be experienced when all of your needs, demands, desires and expectations for and from the love of the Creator are discarded actually allows an instant reaction which can be experienced as love flowing into or from your heart chakra, or simply the heart chakra opening to reveal the love within. In truth it can be like a breath of fresh air.

It is my belief that focus upon your thoughts and the vocabulary you use can assist you in dissolving attachments, demands and expectations upon yourself and others and even the love of the Creator. Allow yourself for a few days to observe the wording that you choose to express yourself and your essence. As you observe naturally allow yourself to make active changes in order to generate a sense of freedom and love in your vocabulary. Your wording is extremely important as it co creates with your mind your own reality and manifestations to experience. Your wording can actually share with you all issues of resistance, illusion and lack that you may still be holding onto. For example, 'I have to go to work , I have to meet a friend or I have to meditate, ' maybe this emphasises that you are not in control of your reality, that you have no options or opportunities and feel limited. Maybe it would serve you to say, I choose to go to work, I choose to meet a friend, it would serve me to meditate.' Another example could be, 'You/ I should do......' which could be converted to 'You/ I (may) feel guided to do.......' Allow yourself to infuse your vocabulary with love and positivity rather than lack, fear and pressure upon yourself. It is to create a positive statement while not taking away the meaning of the statement creating a greater experience of love and freedom within your vocabulary; therefore you will experience love and freedom in your reality and within your being.

Another opportunity to experience a greater sense of freedom in your experience of the love of the Creator is to observe your reality holding the perspective that you are the creator of your entire reality. Allow yourself for this exercise to take away all forms of blame and judgement upon other people within your reality. Allow yourself time in a state of meditation and contemplation to observe the actions of others towards you whether they are loved ones or strangers, with this observation permit yourself to realise that you created every action, reaction, word or experience. Remember that this observation is only for the time that you set aside as a meditation exercise. Imagine without judgment on yourself that everything you are experiencing you chose to put into your reality to experience. Rather than dwelling on the experience, the action or reaction, allow yourself to interpret the lesson or insight that is available for you to grow and evolve in this moment. Observe your feelings, thoughts and beliefs, let yourself come to an understanding of why you chose to experience whatever you are focused upon. Then you begin to understand yourself more fully and can almost see beyond the illusion of the Earth. With your recognition and with your love of your guides and for yourself you can heal the origin of the creation allowing for a transformation to occur within your reality because that healing will be projected from within you into your reality for you to experience.

It is important to realise that you co create your reality with others, their creations can have an impact upon your reality as can your creations influence the lives of others, but when you allow yourself to step back, to detach and to take responsibility you are taking a step to knowing yourself more fully, healing yourself and changing your physical reality. Even taking responsibility during this meditation experience can allow you to develop inner strength, compassion, a greater sense of truth and can assist you in avoiding becoming entangled in unneeded creations within your reality. To take responsibility in this way allows a greater sense of freedom and for your heart chakra to open to reveal the natural love that exists within your being, which is your power, your truth and your essence. Your natural love essence is your divine right to experience.

I hold you in a loving embrace always,

I am Master Kuthumi

Magenta
Magenta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Clearing a Pathway for Love by Master Kuthumi Empty Re: Clearing a Pathway for Love by Master Kuthumi

Post  Sue Thu May 30, 2013 7:17 pm

Thanks Mags flower
Sue
Sue
Admin
Admin

http://astarahealing.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum