AstaraHealing.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Me!

3 posters

Go down

Just Me!   Empty Just Me!

Post  Magenta Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:09 am

I'm me you're you and we are all together!
The labels I have are: hereditory medium and witch, passed down from my Grandma and Mum, so I have been spiritually aware for as long as I remember, seeing spirit for the first time when I was 3 years old.
I'm a Lightworker, Empath, Pagan, Witch, Channeller, Bereavement Counsellor, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Clairsentient. I also use Tarot/Oracle cards to read with and Psychometry. I enjoy Dowsing when out in the country, especially around Ley Lines and drumming on a full moon
I'm also a Holistic Therapist: Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Swedish Massage, Inidan Head Massage and heal as an Usui Reiki Master/Teacher and am a Master/Teacher of Kundalini Reiki 1 -9, along with that using Meridian Flushes and Chakra Balancing.
I also heal with Angels after training with Diana Cooper in 1997.

I love giving guided meditations, which help people relax and therefore more open to Spirit and Healing, and write my own.
If you would like to know more, please just ask or contact me.

I love continued learning and sharing with people and one of my favourite quotes is:

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're always right - Henry Ford.

Namaste ~ Magenta xxx flower
Magenta
Magenta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just Me!   Empty Re: Just Me!

Post  Sue Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:22 am

Welcome Magenta,
Lovely to have you here with us and that avatar is great!!

Namaste xxx
Sue
Sue
Admin
Admin

http://astarahealing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wings Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:22 pm

Hello Magenta!

You were one of the first people here at Astara I reached out to and you responded with lightening speed! If ever I wanted to be led to someone who has the heart and soul to reach out and help others... You were there, giving up your time and expertise! I'm so pleased you are here, and that you have started with Sue on this new venture!

I am so looking forward to experiencing your expertise with Astara!

Your eternal fan,

Lisa Matthews (Wings)

Wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum