AstaraHealing.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a Little About Me

4 posters

Go down

Just a Little About Me Empty Just a Little About Me

Post  Wings Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:49 am

I have been seeing spirits since very early in childhood, a gift I shared with my paternal grandmother who used to sit and compare sightings for hours with me when I was little. I still see them and my house is very active. I always felt another presence with me and met this angel early on when I was about 4 and a half years old. Around 38, I passed over in an ICU at the hospital, and met and recognised that entity. He (and mine is definately a "he") identified himself as AA Gabriel and put my spirit back into my body at that time, sealing the exit (which was through my crown chakra) so I couldn't leave again, since I now remembered how and may leave before it was my time. I had to come back, a painful and heartbreaking realization for me as I was already tearfully happy to be "home," my real home. Gabriel's words to me as I had to go back to this earthly body were, "I am with you always." He has kept his promise and stayed at my side with me at times that were very tough, and sent so many experiences since then... I have done picture readings, but was drawn to leave that and was put into contact with Sue very soon after, who has shown me that I was a "healer" all along, but didn't recognise what I was doing at those times. I've always worked with AAGabriel and the angels and have sent many different angels and healing and protection to those who have wanted help. I've seen so many miracles and have learned to take what comes without questioning it, but I still to this day find so much joy in finding those miracles. I guess we never outgrow the excitement and astonishment of seeing or realising that universal spirit at work through us (Mother God/Father God, the I AM presence). Sue recognised me as a healer, even though I had not really thought of it at the time, but knew I worked with angels. She offered Kundalini Reike training and I found that's what I was doing all along with the angels, but without the atunements... So now, with her training, attunements and knowledge passed down in humbling ways, I have learned a new way of healing, Kundalini Reiki. I have combined this healing with my previous work with angels and spirit and am excited to be able to learn, teach and pass on my own knowledge. I am honored and humbled to be a part of this forum and this family of human beings at this important time in our ascension.

At your loving service always,

Lisa (Wings)

Wings

Back to top Go down

Just a Little About Me Empty Re: Just a Little About Me

Post  Sue Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:46 pm

Nice to have you as part of the team Lisa Very Happy
Sue
Sue
Admin
Admin

http://astarahealing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  heavenly Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:26 am

What a wonderful start to your path, my Guardian Angel is also Gabriel, I feel he is a he as well. Sue also helped me and attuned me to Kundalini Reiki although I had started the attunements elsewhere previously, I am ever grateful for her help and guidance. Its so lovely to have you with us, love and blessings Mon xxx
heavenly
heavenly

Back to top Go down

Post  Wings Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:00 am

Thank you. I love it here...

Heavenly, we are so blessed and honored to have Gabriel working with us! I'm glad he's there with you too! It's amazing how many of us he works with. I'm always hearing someone say he is with them. He is a very busy angel and seems to love his job.

Wings

Back to top Go down

Just a Little About Me Empty Late Welcome

Post  Magenta Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:37 am

Hugs Lisa,

I'm sorry but I've only just seen your post Shocked.

Glad to see you here and I love your Intro., Very Happy.

Namaste Magenta flower
Magenta
Magenta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum