AstaraHealing.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Venus Transit

Go down

The Venus Transit Empty The Venus Transit

Post  Magenta Thu May 31, 2012 5:18 am

The Venus Transit on June 5th and 6th is one of the most powerful celestial events to be experienced in this sacred year of 2012, taking us into the Center of Divine Love and amplifying our creative gifts. Following on the tail end of the Lunar Eclipse and the embrace of the Divine Feminine, this alignment of Light between our Sun, Venus, Earth and Moon allows us the potential to truly merge with twelve Higher Selves of the Light and our Beloved I Am Presence.

It is a time when we can move into the Christed Timelines and New Earth Templates of Divine Love through the knowing of ourselves as these transfiguring Flames of Divine Love, with a sense of purpose and passion as to our service work on this earth plane. And it is further a time when we may choose to collectively ascend as the I Am Avatar Race.

You will be taken on an extraordinary journey, bringing together the encodings of Light from our twelve Higher Selves through the energy of different planets and stars, and tying them in with the twelve earthly rays and the six Cosmic Rays, Overlighted by the appropriate Planetary and Spiritual Hierarchy. These teachings, working with the Celestial Beings from On High, bring together a deeper understanding of the rays, archetypes and magical images associated with our Higher Selves. Further to this, as we merge with each one of our twelve Higher Selves of the Light, we take on the appropriate key codes, and blueprint signatures of these magnificent Beings, and through this, Return to Original Innocence through the merging of our Beloved I Am Presence.

We each have twelve Higher Selves of the Light that collectively form a prism of White Light connecting us to our Beloved I Am Presence, our Godself, within the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God. In many teachings, we generally call only upon our Higher Self of the Light of which we are one of twelve Souls, and when we have mastered this connection, we look to connect to our Beloved I Am Presence. In other words, the energy of 144 Souls, including our Higher Selves, form the energy of our Beloved I AM Presence. And these individualized Soul rays, of which we are one, may choose to incarnate onto different planets or stars. However, as "earth souls", the Higher Self of the Light we generally call upon, Overlights us from the etheric of Sirius, regardless of our Cosmic Heritage. As the genetic heritage of "earth souls" is related to Sirian Consciousness, this was seen as the best way to reprogram the original Divine eight-cell blueprint, as well as take on again the Patterns of Perfection and achieve our Highest Potential. Through the merger with each Higher Self, we integrate all Soul ray extensions from each of these Higher Selves, including our Twin Flame, and further to this, are given an opportunity to Return to Original Innocence through our Beloved I Am Presence and Mother/Father God.

"White Light is the doorway to the Original Innocence of all Souls

It connects us through twelve prisms or streams of Light to the energy of our Beloved I Am Presence, the Highest Light of Who We Are, within the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God. These twelve prisms of Light are our twelve Higher Selves of the Light. In choosing to experience the Universe in individuation, these twelve Higher Selves form twelve starry streams of Light, connecting us to particular planets, stars and constellations. This journey connects our twelve Higher Selves of the Light, as prisms of Light to Lyra - Venus - Andromeda - Arcturus - Sirius - Orion - Chiron - Alcyone - Meldek - Antares - Alpha Centauri and the Pleiades Constellation.

Each one of our twelve Higher Selves of the Light then goes through levels of initiation relating to the vibration of the particular planet or star it chooses to embody. These planets, stars and constellations also hold the energy signature of one or more of the rays, and in our journey back to the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God, we have the ability to merge with, and integrate the respective energies of each one of our Higher Selves of the Light, and come again into White Light - The Return of Original Innocence - through merging with our Beloved I Am Presence".

I look forward to connecting with you on this magical journey we are collectively co-create our realities in Divine Love and One Unity Consciousness as these wayshowers, starseeded ones, Master Beings and transfiguring Flames of Divine Love.

From my heart to yours, to the Cosmic Heart of All Creation.

Blessings in Love

Anrita Melchizedek.

Magenta
Magenta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum